AboutThe Town Clerk:
* serves as Chief Election Officer, Public Information and Legislative Administrator, and Local Registrar of Vital Records and Statistics
* ensures that appropriate notification and procedure are adhered to in the making of legislative policy by the Town and manages public access to information
* issues various licenses (I.e. marriage, and dog licenses)
* serves ex officio as a member of the Board of Registrars and is responsible for carrying out the functions of the Board in the preparation, publication, and circulation of lists of voters
* prepares the annual street listing of Groton residents and submits all bylaws passed by Town Meeting to the state Attorney General for approval
The Town Clerk is assisted by one or more paid Assistant Town Clerks.
For more information and the services that are offered please visit the Town Clerk's Office Page.
Phone: (978) 448-1100
Fax: (978) 448-2030
Office: Town Hall
Hours: Monday 8:00am to 7:00pm; Tuesday - Thursday 8:00am to 4:00pm; Friday 8:00am to 1:00pm
Term In Years: 3
Term Start: 2021-05-27
Term End: 2024-05-21