You can view the preliminary results of the election here UPDATED 05/24/2023
Please find additional PFAS/PFOS information below.
Information on PFAS/PFOS
Hydraulic Analysis for Water Supply to the High School
Risk Assessment to GDRSD Playing Fields
Water Main Extension to GDRSD Presentation
For construction information & project updates, please go to the links below:
Florence Roche Elementary School Project Updates
Florence Roche Elementary School Building Project Information
The electronic versions of the documents can be accessed and viewed at the link below.
A paper copy of the documents can be accessed and viewed at Groton Town Hall.
Comprehensive Permit Application
Comments can be emailed to ZBA@grotonma.gov
The Board of Health held a public hearing on Monday, May 1, 2023 and Monday, May 15, 2023 at Groton Town Hall to consider revisions to its regulations. The Board voted unanimously to amend the following regulations.
The amended revisions can be viewed at the links below:
Chapter 286 - Hazardous Materials - 2023-05-15
Chapter 307 - Solid Waste - 2023-05-15
Chapter 315 - Subsurface Sewage Disposal - 2023-05-15
Chapter 322 - Tobacco - 2023-05-15
Chapter 330 - Wells - 2023-05-15
Memorial Day Events 2023
TOWN OF GROTON MEMORIAL DAY EVENTS 2023 Please come HONOR and REMEMBER our town’s heroes Flag Placement Saturday, May 20, 2023 starting at 1:00
Annual Senior Appreciation Luncheon
On Wednesday 5/10/23 the Groton Town Manager hosted our Annual Senior Appreciation luncheon. With the help of department heads, the Town Manager served lunch and
Groton-Dunstable High School Students – Register to Vote Event
Groton-Dunstable High School Students – Register to Vote Event Thursday, May 18, 2023 The Board of Registrars and Town Clerk will be holding a Voter
May 23, 2023 Town Election Candidates to Appear on Ballot
May 23, 2023 Town Election Candidates to Appear on Ballot The provided link shows a list of candidates that will appear on the May 23,
Sustainability in Groton: What You Can Do
The Sustainability Commission will be hosting a free seminar session on Thursday May 4th at 7:00PM at the Groton Center. You can learn more details
2023 Spring Town Meeting Packet & Warrant
2023 Spring Town Meeting Packet & Warrant Please follow the links below to view/download the 2023 Spring Town Meeting. The meeting is scheduled for Saturday,
Upcoming Public Meetings
Diversity Equity and Inclusion Meeting
June 1, 2023 5:00 pm
Greenway Committee Meeting
June 1, 2023 7:00 pm
Board of Assessors Meeting
June 2, 2023 11:00 am
Groton Electric Light Commission Meeting
June 5, 2023 5:00 pm
Board of Health Meeting
June 5, 2023 7:00 pm
Select Board Meeting
June 5, 2023 7:00 pm
Commissioners of Trust Funds Meeting
June 6, 2023 10:45 am
Park Commission Meeting
June 6, 2023 3:30 pm
Earth Removal Stormwater Advisory Committee Meeting
June 6, 2023 7:00 pm
Groton Sewer Commission Meeting
June 7, 2023 2:00 pm
Williams Barn Committee Meeting
June 7, 2023 4:00 pm
Open Committee VacanciesBelow are the Town boards and committees that have open vacancies. If you are interested in volunteering please fill out a committee interest form here.
- Agricultural Commission - 1 open vacancy.
- Board of Survey - 2 open vacancies.
- Commission on Accessibility - 2 open vacancies.
- Great Pond Advisory Committee - 4 open vacancies.
- Groton - Dunstable Regional School Committee Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Advisory Committee - 5 open vacancies.
- Historic Districts Commission - 2 open vacancies.
- Historical Commission - 1 open vacancy.
- Housing Authority - 1 open vacancy.
- Housing Partnership - 1 open vacancy.
- Insurance Advisory Committee - 4 open vacancies.
- Local Cultural Council - 2 open vacancies.
- Local Emergency Planning Committee - 5 open vacancies.
- Old Burying Ground Commission - 2 open vacancies.
- Personnel Board - 1 open vacancy.
- Scholarship Committee - 1 open vacancy.
- Sustainability Commission - 1 open vacancy.
- Trails Committee - 1 open vacancy.
- Weed Harvester Committee - 2 open vacancies.
Town & Community Events
Lost Towns of the Swift River Valley, Drowned by the Quabbin
June 4, 2023 2:00 pm
To submit a new community event Click Here.