The 2022 Fall Town Meeting will take place on Saturday, October 22, 2022 starting at 9:00.
It will take place at the Groton-Dunstable Middle School Auditorium, 344 Main Street, Groton, MA 01450
The meeting warrant can be viewed at the link below:
2022 Fall Town Meeting Warrant
Groton will participate in the November 8, 2022 State Election.
Voting by Mail and Early Voting In-Person will be in effect for both elections.
Please refer to the Elections Information page below for detailed information.
A Vote by Mail application can be found at the link below.
Early Voting In-Person
Early Voting by Mail and Absentee Voting
Vote by Mail Paper Application 2022
2022-2023 Community Preservation Plan and Project Application Forms are now available! You can find the documents at the bottom of the following page.
Community Preservation Committee
For construction information & project updates, please go to the links below:
Florence Roche Elementary School Project Updates
Florence Roche Elementary School Building Project Information
The Board of Health has some information posted about Coronavirus (COVID-19) available on their page here.
Upcoming Public Meetings
Groton Sewer Commission Meeting
October 6, 2022 10:00 am
Electronic Voting Study Committee – 2022 Meeting
October 6, 2022 6:30 pm
Montachusett Regional Planning Commission Meeting
October 6, 2022 7:00 pm
Williams Barn Committee Meeting
October 7, 2022 6:30 pm
Commissioners of Trust Funds Meeting
October 11, 2022 11:00 am
West Groton Water Supply District Meeting – CANCELLED
October 11, 2022 6:00 pm
Conservation Commission Meeting
October 11, 2022 6:30 pm
Park Commission Meeting
October 11, 2022 6:45 pm
Groton Stewardship Committee Meeting
October 12, 2022 6:30 pm
Recycling Committee Meeting
October 13, 2022 5:30 pm
Sargisson Beach Committee Meeting
October 13, 2022 6:00 pm
Open Committee VacanciesBelow are the Town boards and committees that have open vacancies. If you are interested in volunteering please fill out a committee interest form here.
- Affordable Housing Trust - 1 open vacancy.
- Agricultural Commission - 1 open vacancy.
- Board of Survey - 2 open vacancies.
- Commemorations and Celebrations Committee - 1 open vacancy.
- Commission on Accessibility - 2 open vacancies.
- Great Pond Advisory Committee - 3 open vacancies.
- Groton - Dunstable Regional School Committee Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion Advisory Committee - 5 open vacancies.
- Groton Electric Cooperative - 3 open vacancies.
- Historic Districts Commission - 2 open vacancies.
- Housing Partnership - 1 open vacancy.
- Insurance Advisory Committee - 4 open vacancies.
- Invasive Species Committee - 1 open vacancy.
- Local Cultural Council - 6 open vacancies.
- Old Burying Ground Commission - 2 open vacancies.
- Park Commission - 1 open vacancy.
- Personnel Board - 1 open vacancy.
- Scholarship Committee - 2 open vacancies.
- Weed Harvester Committee - 2 open vacancies.
- Williams Barn Committee - 1 open vacancy.
- Zoning Board of Appeals - 2 open vacancies.