Vote by Mail is Available for the May 23, 2023 Town Election
There are a few ways in which you can request a Vote by Mail ballot for the May 23, 2023 Town Election.
The deadline to request a Vote by Mail ballot is Tuesday, May 16, 2023 by 5:00 PM.
(5 business days prior to the election)
OPTION 1: Visit the Town Clerk’s Office to obtain a Vote by Mail application.
OPTION 2: Print a Vote by Mail application from the Commonwealth of Massachusett’s Website.
- Step 1: Visit the website provided, within this option, to print application or type your information in the fillable PDF then print completed application.
- Step 2: Sign your application
- Step 3: Submit completed and signed application to the Town Clerk’s Office by:
- Mail: Town Clerk’s Office, 173 Main Street, Groton, MA 01450
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Drop Box: located at the rear entrance of Town Hall
- Fax: 978-448-2030
OPTION 3: Request a Vote by Mail application electronically.
- Step 1: Visit the website provided within this option.
- Step 2: Verify your Voter Registration Status.
- Step 3: Fill out required “Ballot Information”.
- Note: You must select a “Party of Primary Ballot” even though the local election is a non-partisan election.
- Step 4: Submit Mail-in Ballot application.
If you have any questions on any of the above options, please contact the Town Clerk’s office at 978-448-1100 or by email at email@example.com