Please check back on this page for any new COVID-19 (Corona Virus) information.
Corona Virus Resources
Safety Guidelines on Construction Projects – Published 4/2/2020
Construction Site Supplemental Guidelines– Published 4/2/2020
SOME HELPFUL TIPS:
* Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
* Stay home when you are sick.
* Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
* Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
* CDC does /not/ recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves from respiratory diseases, including COVID-19.
* Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19 to help prevent the spread of the disease to others, as well as by health care workers those taking care of someone with COVID-19.
* Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
* If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.