PLEASE REFER TO THE CDC AND STATE’S WEBSITE FOR THE LATEST COVID-19 UPDATES:
Corona Virus Resources
Safety Guidelines on Construction Projects – Published 4/2/2020
Construction Site Supplemental Guidelines– Published 4/2/2020
SOME HELPFUL TIPS:
* Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
* Stay home when you are sick.
* Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
* Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
* Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
* If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.