Nashoba Associated Boards of Health is pleased to offer our first COVID-19 booster clinic! We will be providing the Moderna COVID-19 booster vaccine for members of our community who are 18+ years of age. Eligible community members must have had their final Pfizer or Moderna vaccine in the 2-dose series, or single dose Johnson&Johnson vaccine, at least 6 months prior to getting a booster.
- What: COVID-19 vaccine booster dose (Moderna)Booster Clinic 1.5.22
- When: Wednesday, January 5, 2022 from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Where: St. Anthony Church Hall, 33 Chapel street, Shirley, MA 01464
- Eligibility: : People 18 years and older can receive a Moderna booster shot 6+ months after completing their Pfizer or Moderna series. People 18 years and older can receive a Moderna booster shot 2+ months after receiving their J&J/Janssen COVID-19 vaccine.
- What to bring: photo ID, COVID-19 vaccine card, and health insurance card (if you have them; if not, don’t worry, please attend anyways)
Please see https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-booster-frequently-asked-questions for detailed information, including on ‘mix and match’ dosing.
Please sign up for an appointment in advance online at: https://home.color.com/vaccine/register/nashoba
Walk-ins unavailable to walk-ins for this clinic due to limited vaccine stock.