Nashoba Associated Boards of Health is pleased to offer our first COVID-19 booster clinic! We will be providing the Moderna COVID-19 booster vaccine for members of our community who are 18+ years of age. Eligible community members must have had their final Pfizer or Moderna vaccine in the 2-dose series, or single dose Johnson&Johnson vaccine, at least 6 months prior to getting a booster.
- What: COVID-19 vaccine booster dose (Moderna)
- When: Friday 10/29/2021, 11 AM to 2 PM
- Where: Clear Path for Veterans New England,
84 Antietam St, Devens, MA 01434
(GPS: Use “Clear Path for Veterans New England”)
- Who: Booster vaccine available for members of the community who are 18+ years of age, who completed their initial vaccine series at least 6 months ago.
- What to bring: photo ID, COVID-19 vaccine card,
health insurance card (if you have them; if not,
don’t worry, please attend anyways)
Please sign up for an appointment in advance online at:
We are unable to offer walk-ins for this clinic due to limited vaccine stock.