Groton will be conducting its Annual Town Election on May 21, 2019. The polls will be open from 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM. Precinct 1 will vote at the Groton Town Hall, 173 Main Street. Precincts 2 and 3 will vote at the Groton Country Club, 94 Lovers Lane (across from the Post Office).
- To find your Precinct and Voting Location: http://www.wheredoivotema.com/bal/myelectioninfo.aspx
- To find out if you are registered to vote: https://www.sec.state.ma.us/VoterRegistrationSearch/MyVoterRegStatus.aspx
- The voter registration deadline for new voters is Tuesday, April 9, 2019 at 8:00 PM. If registering online, the deadline is midnight. Any new voters wishing to vote in the Annual Town Election must register by this deadline.
- Sample Ballot – A sample Town Election ballot can be viewed HERE.
- Ballot Questions: There are two Proposition 2 ½ Debt Exclusion questions on the May 21, 2019 ballot. The Information for Voters book can be found HERE.
- Absentee Ballots will be available for the Annual Town Election. Applications for absentee ballots may be made at any time. The deadline to request an Absentee Ballot is 12:00 Noon on Monday, May 20.
Please note that Early Voting is not in effect for town elections.